LED Backlight Driver IC Chip PT4110 in SOT-89-5 Package
- Buy 10 for US$0.28 each and save 3%
- Buy 30 for US$0.26 each and save 10%
- Buy 50 for US$0.25 each and save 14%
- Buy 100 for US$0.24 each and save 17%
- Buy 500 for US$0.22 each and save 24%
- Buy 1000 for US$0.21 each and save 28%
- Buy 2000 for US$0.20 each and save 31%
- Buy 4000 for US$0.18 each and save 38%
- Buy 5000 for US$0.17 each and save 41%
- Buy 8000 for US$0.16 each and save 45%
- Buy 10000 or more Quote Request
The PT4110 is a high efficiency step-up DC/DC converter designed for driving multiple strings of up to eight series-connected white LED from a single cell Lithium Ion battery. It regulates the output current, ideal for driving light emitting diodes (LED) whose light intensity is proportional to the current passing through them. The external ballast resistor sets the LED current ranging from 5mA to 20mA, which can be easily adjusted using either a DC voltage or a pulse width modulated (PWM) signal alternatively. Its low 300mV feedback voltage reduces power loss and improves efficiency.
The PT4110 has multiple features to protect itself from fault conditions including built-in open load protection, cycle-by-cycle current limit, over temperature shutdown, input under voltage control and integrated soft-start. The PT4110 is available in SOT-89-5 packages.
|Format||Documents Name||Version||Language||Update Date||Size|
|Gross Weight (kg)||0.0010|